Friday, March 6, 2009

God's Rifining Fire


Welcome!

Have you ever dared to pray a prayer like this? "God, send me through your refining fire and strip away anything in my life, heart, thoughts, activities, relationships, unforgiveness, $ spending, or anything else that isn't part of your plan for me. Whatever needs to be removed, whatever is blocking my spiritual progress, anything encumbering, all of my bad attitudes, etc., please help it fall off of me. Refine me."

That is a serious prayer - one that God would want each of us to pray. That prayer is applicable to us for our businesses and goals too. There is a new contemporary Christian song that says "Make me aware". God will make us aware of things that need to go, step by step. It's our job to release them and renew our minds!

No comments: