Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A StemEnhance Testimonial



We commonly see health as the absence of disease, but being healthy is much more than not being sick. Many people falsely believe they are in good health until they suffer a quick blow, like a heart attack or kidney failure. God made our body self-healing, but less than optimal operating conditions make the arduous task even more difficult. At the vertex of health and wellness lay human adult stem cells which are there the day we are born. They're found mostly in bone marrow.

Stem cells are primitive or master cells. They circulate and function to replace dysfunctional cells, fulfilling the body’s natural process of renewal and maintaining optimal health. Studies have now shown that adult stem cells can be brain, liver, eye & muscle cells - Then they have the ability of becoming cells of all other tissues in the body. Thus adult stem cells are the natural renewal system of the body.

I was first introduced to StemEnhance in 2009. I had a slight injury in my hand - a boil which was getting itchy. I took StemEnhance, and to my surprise, the boil dried up in 2 days and today there is no scar on my hand. I started to introduce to my friends and I am amazed at the testimonies. StemEnhance is not stem cells or embryonic stem cells. But what, then, is StemEnhance?

StemEnhance is a patented breakthrough, first ever natural stem cell enhancer, anti-aging food supplement that increase the number of stem cells released from our bone marrow into the bloodstream. It is made up of 100% natural organic Aphanizomenon Flos Aqua (AFA) extracted from Klamath Lake, USA. The effect of StemEnhance on stem cells was tested in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Consumption of StemEnhance triggered a significant 25% increase in the number of circulating stem cells. It was published in Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine (Volume 8 Issue).

I do not suffer from any serious sickness…Praise God! But I do consume this for ‘maintenance!’ I do not feel easily tired, and even my mum has been consuming it. This year, after 2 eye check ups, the doctors confirmed she had a cataract. She doubled the dose of StemEnhance and praise God, today she says her eye sight is clear and there is no sign of cataracts. Truly, there are many testimonies and all I can say is to visit my website, http://www.nictangse.stemtechbiz.com/. Watch the video, and you will understand better.

Enjoy your life with good health! Submitted by Nicole Tang

No comments: