Friday, February 27, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
- Koinonia Business Women will become a membership-based organization. Several added-value benefits are listed below.
- Spend more time promoting members on KBWomen.com, e.g., every member will have profiles on KBWomen.com (search engines seem to like our site and current members have been 'found' in search results because of their ads in our *BLING* e-zine or because they were listed as a 'featured member' in *BLING*).
- More emphasis on networking with each other.
- We may create workshops for members, by members, to attend free (others can pay to get in) on important business topics, skills or other fun business expo events.
- Members will receive audio files with great faith-based business info from experts who we interview.
- KBWomen Radio may switch to 45 min rather than 30. KBWomen Radio has some AMAZING guests scheduled for 2009.
- Create specific business owner groups to do deeper, individualized business strategizing.
- Set up an online prayer request system.
- Have a "members only" online community.
- Start our live group #2 in the Tacoma area.
- In the future, we will launch KBWomen's groups nationwide/worldwide.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
CWAHM.com Announces Work At Home 101
Most people are curious about working from home. We know others do it, but aren't sure how they do it.
CWAHM.com's Work at Home 101 is designed to give you an overview of the choices available that will allow you to work from home. This online course will give you the starting place you've been searching for.
Best of all - it's completely free! CLICK HERE!
Some of the things covered during Work at Home 101:
* Where to Start
Courtesty of www.KBWomen.com
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
More faith board posts coming next! www.KBWomen.com
Monday, February 2, 2009
As believers in God we are called to write things down, make them plain and have faith that ‘it’ will come to pass. Notice though that there is an action involved, before inserting your faith, the action is writing it down. We are shown examples all through the word where the instruction to writing out our course, (vision, life-map, and view) is key to having a fulfilling life.
Vision Board step 1:
1. Start with 2009: When we start small, with a single year, we begin to open up our minds and space for more. Getting totally clear on the shorter term helps to evolve the plan for the long term. Focus on what you are believing God to do in 2009 for your family, business and life.
1 Kings 3:10 ... “And if you stay on course, keeping your eye on the life-map and the God-signs as your father David did, I'll also give you a long life." (Message)
What a powerful word, not sure about any of you but…I am believing for a long life and if keeping my eye on my “life-map” is part of what will bring that to pass for me, I darn well better know what that map looks like! Also, if God has given me the clear instruction in his word, and I know His word to be the living truth, whom am I to sidestep the simple action of writing out my life-map and making it plain?
Vision Board step 2:
Write it down (in whatever style is most comfortable) the vision that God has given you for 2009. You can journal, write single words, short sentences and even poems – the idea is to get it on paper.
Stay tuned for more! www.KBWomen.com