Monday, February 2, 2009

Vision Boards - Faith Boards

…They shall write a description of it with a view to their inheritance. Joshua 18:4 (KJV)

As believers in God we are called to write things down, make them plain and have faith that ‘it’ will come to pass. Notice though that there is an action involved, before inserting your faith, the action is writing it down. We are shown examples all through the word where the instruction to writing out our course, (vision, life-map, and view) is key to having a fulfilling life.

Vision Board step 1:
1. Start with 2009: When we start small, with a single year, we begin to open up our minds and space for more. Getting totally clear on the shorter term helps to evolve the plan for the long term. Focus on what you are believing God to do in 2009 for your family, business and life.

1 Kings 3:10 ... “And if you stay on course, keeping your eye on the life-map and the God-signs as your father David did, I'll also give you a long life." (Message)

What a powerful word, not sure about any of you but…I am believing for a long life and if keeping my eye on my “life-map” is part of what will bring that to pass for me, I darn well better know what that map looks like! Also, if God has given me the clear instruction in his word, and I know His word to be the living truth, whom am I to sidestep the simple action of writing out my life-map and making it plain?

Vision Board step 2:
Write it down (in whatever style is most comfortable) the vision that God has given you for 2009. You can journal, write single words, short sentences and even poems – the idea is to get it on paper.

Stay tuned for more! www.KBWomen.com

No comments: