Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Inaugural Meeting!

Hello friends,
The first live meeting held by Koinonia Business Women was this week! We had women there from various aspects of the business world - even aspiring entrepreneurs.

At the end of our meeting time, we received feedback like this:

"This group is a God-send. An answer to my prayers."

"I need this group. I work with an office of all men, so this fellowship and time of refreshing from the Word is great!"

"I'm so excited to have the opportunity to join and be a part of this organization. Being around excellent people and learning from everyone inspires me."

Last night, Tammy and I shared our vision and extended an invitation to over 100 women at a large, Olympia church's women's event. Join us now! It's an exciting time for the Koinonia Business Women's organization. You belong here.

Krista Dunk, Co-Founder Koinonia Business Women www.KBwomen.com

No comments: