- Pray for the peace of Israel
- Pray for the saints around the world
- Pray for our leaders, pastors, government officials, etc.
- Stand in the gap for this country and pray for God's mercy
You say you don't have time to pray? Here are some practical ideas:
- Pray as you drive
- Pray in the shower/bathroom
- Pray as you cook or clean
- Pray as you walk or exercise
- Pray when you wake up in the morning and are still laying in bed
- Pray as you go to bed
- Pray on a lunch break at work
"...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
You are blessed to be a blessing to others. -Krista & Tammy