Tuesday, June 7, 2011



Written by Diana DeAndrea-Kohn - www.writingilluminated.com


Do you ever wonder if your money is working for you? Are you invested in the right products? Are you covered if tragedy strikes?

These are the things that keep me awake at night. I think about my financial advisor. Well, I think about the guy I think is my financial advisor...I haven’t heard from him in years.

Every quarter I get my statement showing an increase or decrease in the account. But I really don’t know anything about my “plan.” I am not even sure I have a plan.

Linda Ryan is a financial advisor with Edwards Jones. Linda was passionate about knowing where her money was going and if it was working for her. She was so interested, that she decided to get certified and become a financial advisor herself.

She wants to help you feel confident with your money and your plan. Whether you are looking to invest for your retirement, your child’s education, or possibly look into disability or life insurance Linda is here to help you.

She wants you to feel comfortable with where your money is going. She wants to make sure you move forward with your investments. She will walk by your side to ensure your investment and insurance needs are handled with care.

Edward Jones is a strong business with over 12,000.00 advisors. They were voted JD Power best full service brokerage firm. Edward Jones has been in business since 1922 and is a stable trustworthy business. Linda Ryan is a dedicated advisor that cares about you and your money.

If you are like me and haven’t seen or talked to your advisor in months or possibly years, give Linda a call. She would love to hear from you. 360-466-2933 or on the web at http://www.edwardjones.com/en_US/fa/index.html&CIRN=522227.

No comments: