- Identify a problem or an area of under-performance.
- Figure out how to solve it. Pray.
- Make a decision to do it.
- Move forward with actions that support the decision.
- Create habits to reinforce the desired outcome.
- Gain confidence in your decision making ability and resolve.
Too many things remain unresolved in our lives. Our minds love it when we make a firm decision about something. Firm decisions allow our minds to work towards a specific goal without doubt, wavering emotions, nervous tension, or competing ideas interfering.
You can do it! Be resolute! Move forward into 2010 and know God is for you, and with you.
Posted by Krista Dunk www.kbwomen.com