Remember last month when we posted about a business conference we were going to attend in Las Vegas, called SHINE? The event was last week. From our point of view, it was a huge success and very worthwhile to attend!
Why? Several reasons:
- Networking with other entrepreneurial business women (and a few men) was great.
- We made new friends, contacts and interacted in various ways with some great people.
- Business skill building sessions helped us get clarity of vision to move forward with some projects and changes.
- Fun and famous guest speakers were there, including Marlee Matlin, Barbara Corcoran (from the TV show "Shark Tank"), Julie Clark (creator of the Baby Einstein product line), and a woman named Anne McKevitt from the UK (now living in Australia). The wealth of wisdom and experience that these women shared was amazing.
- The event itself was done with excellence, and everything ran smoothly.
- We had dedicated time to work on our businesses!
- We had fun!
Stay tuned for another post coming Monday with specific quotes and nuggets of wisdom from the event. Thank you Ali Brown for hosting this wonderful event!
Posted by Krista Dunk - www.KBWomen.com