That is what has been rolling through my head all day today as the 4th day of my 21-day fast. It is interesting to me how far from God and His perspective I have been in life; after removing food for just four days now, how much I have leaned on nothing but the support of the Lord God Jesus Christ. I have called on His name in my mind. It is interesting to note that this is not something that I have done in my life just recently. I have prayed, yes. I have seen God answer prayer and have felt the power of prayer in my life, yes. I have been a testimony and have seen my own personal miracles occur. But now, I can actually say that I have felt God pull me closer in to Him, and I have felt His presence more.
There is more to this I know; there is more than I have to learn. I want to learn more. I yearn to learn more, to feel more, to have more passion in life for Christ. I have committed myself to this fast, and it is absolutely amazing to me that I have a new desire a new driving hunger to have a more initimate relationship with God.
I cannot speculate on what will happen next. I am experiencing as I go through this and I am learning. It is not easy, but when it gets the hardest, and believe me the devil tries to play on my mind...calling on the name of the Lord and praying, "Lord, God if this be your will then let it be. Not by my will but by your will Lord God be done." Total surrender, total trust.
KBWomen Radio broadcasts live, every Monday morning, at 9:30am PST. We are a part of the CWA Radio Network, and our archived shows can be found at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cwa-radio. Visit the KBWomen on-demand episodes to hear previous shows.
To listen live, call in to (347) 850-8893 or listen online at www.blogtalkradio.com/cwa-radio at show time.
KBWomen Radio interviews business people of faith, ministry leaders, Christian authors, and others with powerful stories, wisdom and skill building information to share.
Koinonia Business Women - Where Faith, Business & Women Connect, Collaborate & Grow.
- We lift up and encourage professional women around the world to be bigger & bolder in their walk with God.
- We believe God's Word (the Bible) is alive & relevant. It is our foundation for success.
- We provide fellowship to Godly busineswomen where they can express their depth & richness with like-minded belivers.
- We shift perspectives in thinking so that women stop under living & start performing to their own personal greatness.
- We are the premier source for women in Godly encouragement, professional training & inspiration.
- We infuse our faith with business savvy attitudes and sound business practices.